The Student Health Service
Need information, counselling, or just to talk?
A team of nurses, doctors, dieticians, psychologists, social workers and administrative staff is available for you.
Free and totally confidential services.
- One visit to make over the course of your degree studies
- One visit during your first year in France, if you are an international student
- Visits by invitation depending on your course of study
Visits tailored to your needs
- Continuous walk-in clinic
- Medical consultations: general medicine, gynaecology
- Nutrition counselling
- Support to stop smoking
Mental health and wellbeing:
- Medical and psychological counselling
- Sophrology and relaxation sessions
- Counselling, information, advice, mediation, support
The University of Rennes supports students with disabilities. If you are concerned, contact the Student Services Centre to prepare your application. One of the service's doctors may then recommend possible adjustments to your studies and examinations.