The Student Health Service
Need to be informed, to be listened to, to talk?
A team of nurses, doctors, dieticians, psychologists, social workers and administrative staff will welcome you.
Free of charge and in complete confidentiality.
- A visit to make during your degree
- One visit during your first year in France, if you are an international student
- Visits by invitation depending on your course of study
Visits according to your needs
- Continuous walk-in clinic
- Medical consultations: general medicine, gynaecology
- Nutrition and dietetics consultations
- Help to stop smoking
- Medical-psychological interviews
- Listening, information, advice, mediation, support
The University of Rennes supports students with disabilities. If you are concerned, contact the Student Life Centre to put together your application. Then one of the service's doctors will issue an opinion on possible adjustments to your studies and examinations.