In the case of emergency
- If there is an emergency situation and you don't know who to call
You can call this security number: +33 2 23 23 33 33 or internally on 3 33 33 (24/7).
If the internal telephone network is not working, dial +33 2 23 20 20 00 from a mobile phone
- If you witness a fire
- Set off the fire alarm.
- Alert the emergency services (call 18 or 112).
- Inform reception or the university security post of the site concerned: 02 23 23 33 33
Give the following information:
- The city
- The campus
- The building
- The floor concerned
- If there are victims or specific risks (biological, chemical, radioactive)
- If you are a victim or witness of an accident or assault on campus
Contact the number corresponding to the situation from a landline: Fire brigade (0) 18 EMS (0) 15 Police (0) 17 From a mobile phone, 112.
Inform reception or the university security desk of the site concerned: +33 2 23 23 33 33.
- If there is serious and imminent danger nearby
- Take the first preventive and safety measures
- Immediately inform your line manager
- Contact my prevention assistant
- Inform or have someone else inform the Quality Safety Environment Department (SQSE): 02 23 23 37 24 or extension 3 37 24
- If you need a defibrillator
Look for one on:
- In the event of a terrorist attack
- Escape or if this is impossible
- Alert and obey the law enforcement officers
Prevention - Discrimination
- If you are a victim or witness of discrimination
Contact the following national number: +33 8 84 28 46 37
The law prohibits any distinction or unequal treatment on the basis of 22 criteria. For more information on these discrimination criteria click here
- If you are a victim or witness of sexual harassment
- For students: harcelementsexuel-sseuniv-rennes [dot] fr
- For staff members: harcelementsexuel-smutuniv-rennes [dot] fr For each address there is a doctor who will respond in a completely confidential manner.
You can also contract the platform to report sexual and gender-based violence, where trained police officers respond on a 24/7 basis, via an anonymous and free chat room.
- If you are not feeling good about your life as a student
At your disposal to listen to you, accompany you and guide you, including on the "safety and working conditions" aspects.
- My line manager The Human Resources Department: +33 2 23 23 37 04 or 3 37 04, ressources-humainesuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The prevention medicine department (SMUT): +33 2 23 23 63 33 or 3 63 33
- The Safety, Quality and Environment Department: +33 2 23 23 37 24 or 3 37 24
- Social assistance: +33 2 23 22 58 84, nicole [dot] pedenuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The "Quality of life at work" officer: audrey [dot] lavenuuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The network of prevention assistants