The University of Rennes and European programmes
The university has participated in or coordinated 43 FP7 projects (2007-2014) for a total amount of €13 million. Since 2014, it has participated in or coordinated 29 new projects for a total of almost €15 million - including 5 ERC grants and three innovative doctoral training (ITN) projects in coordination.
The institution also participates in the INTERREG territorial cooperation programme through 7 projects.
Finally, the university is a satellite centre of the KIC EIT Digital, dedicated to European innovation through three components: research, education and innovation.
Support for European projects at the University of Rennes
The Plateforme projets européens - Bretagne, an engineering service for European research, innovation and training projects shared throughout Bretagne provides support for project leaders in the upstream phase of the project cycle:
- monitoring of calls for proposals
- awareness raising, training and personalised advice on European funding opportunities
- support in the preparation of project proposals in response to European calls for proposals (Horizon 2020 and Erasmus + in priority)
The Research and Innovation Department (DRI) of the University of Rennes is in charge of the follow-up of accepted European projects, especially for administrative, legal and financial aspects.
The European contracts engineer, assisted by three financial and administrative officers, provides assistance in the implementation of the project concerning:
- Assistance in negotiating the grant agreement
- Administrative, financial and legal monitoring of the project (periodic reports, financial statements, consortium agreements, relations with the EC project officer, amendments, etc.)
- Assistance in hiring staff
For any question related to the setting up of a project, contact2pe-bretagne [dot] eu (contact the 2PE).
European research and innovation projects at the University of Rennes (since 2007)
- CRESUCHIRP, DAMREG, DISFILM, REACTIVE FRONTS, FEASIBLe, COLLEXISM.
Marie Sklodowska Curie actions:
- AAT-NAA, ALLRUN, APHIWEB, ChemCatSusDe, ChemicalWalks, ChromaTranscript, CLIMLAND, CoACH, CoPerMix, CYANOMIC, ECO, FAB, FLORALWOOD, FogGuru, GENOMERGE, LH-NAN-LC, MELBA, MicroMix, MICRO-THERAPY, MIRAGE, MOLCLICK, PALEOCLAK, PANORAMA, PhotoSMM, REACTIVE FLOWS, RELATE, SarHyb, SCHREC, STROMA, SUBITOP, SUPUVIR, S2S-Future, THERM,TOPOMOD, TRANSFORM, UnsatPorMix.
Collaborative projects :
- 3D MASSOMICS, ALMA, AQMO, ARGO, ARTIC, CARE, COSMOS, DEER, DigiNewB, DIVERSIFY, EDUC-SHARE, EHR4CR, EurValve, F-Interop, FlexTiles, HARNESS, INVICTUS, ISOBIO, LIFECYCLE, MERGING, METASPACE, MIP-DILI, MIWAVES, NADINE, PLANTPOWER, PREDICT-IV, PROBE-IT, PROMETHEUS, RESPECT, SEQUOIA, SHIVPRO, SYNFLOW, TUMESA, UCELLS, WHERE, Where2.