International Relations Offices
The international relations offices are the intermediaries of the Department of International Affairs and Relations in the academic units. They are located as close as possible to the students and are their main contacts for all matters relating to international mobility.
The International Mobility Centre of Rennes
The International Mobility Centre provides services to international students, doctoral candidates and researchers concerned by mobility on the Rennes site. Its objective is to improve the reception of incoming students and to contribute to the development of student mobility in Rennes.
The International Mobility Centre of Rennes will help you before, during and after your stay. On your arrival, the CMI offers a range of services to help you settle in Rennes, and during your stay, the CMI offers a programme of cultural and tourist activities to help you discover Rennes and its region. It also organises intercultural events.
The Department of International Affairs and Relations
The Department of International Affairs and Relations (DARI) implements the international strategy of the University of Rennes. The University of Rennes is firmly committed to developing its international cooperation and in the short term wishes to have between 8 and 10 privileged partnerships.
Under the authority of the university's management bodies and in liaison with the training and research units and with central services, the Department of International Affairs and Relations carries out the following missions:
- Implementation of the institution's international relations policy
- Implementation of international cooperation agreements (training, research, etc.)
- Coordination between Training, Research and International Cooperation
- Global handling of international information and assistance to projects
- Coordination of all of the institution's international activities in training and research (except for the EU programmes such as FPRTD)
- Own management of certain major international programmes or contracts
- Management of incoming and outgoing mobility of students and staff
The DARI works with international correspondents (in the academic and research units) and with the international relations offices (in particular for all student mobility management).